High-Performance Mastermind Workshops
Operating as a High-Performance Organization requires that organizations and their leadership know the answers to the basic questions of who are you? what do you stand for? and why do you exist? If no one knows the answers to these questions, then how can the organization expect to gain the full trust and engagement from the team and inspire loyalty internally and also externally with clients? The best run, most efficient, and most inspiring organizations know the answers. Read More/Less ⟶
- Reveal the contribution and impact of your organization
- Create a powerful "WHY" statement for your organization
- Establish a strong foundation for "Core Values and Vision"
You will be able to use the key words and phrases from your organization’s "WHY" to build a much stronger connection within your organization’s team and also with partners, clients, and customers.
Register NowMay 16th
With the excitement generated from knowing your "WHY," participants in Daran's teachings will turn their attention to the Core Values Discovery Process, integrating fresh information from their WHY Discovery, adding action statements to each core value, and elaborating on what each core value means for the organization so their teams have a deeper understanding of how to apply the values to the work they do in support of the organization's vision. Read More/Less ⟶
- Create 5 to 7 core values using information from your "WHY" Discovery
- Create action statements for each core value
- Describe what each core value means to the organization
You will be able to use your core values to better evaluate new hires and new clients for proper fit and alignment with the organization, leading to reduced friction from misalignment, reduced ambiguity in decision making, and greater profitability.
Register NowMay 30th
If you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there. To ensure you know where you are going, begin with the creation of a high-level vision for your organization using your "WHY" and core values. To ensure a trajectory that will ensure the organization is moving towards achieving the vision, you should implement a High-Performance Goal Setting Process and create a vision statement that describes the future state of the organization when it has achieved its vision. Read More/Less ⟶
- Create a high-level aspirational vision
- Define goals using the High-Performance Goal Setting Process™
- Create a detailed vision statement that describes the future state of the organization when it has achieved its vision
You will be able to use the organization’s vision to create buy-in, motivation, and excitement about the future direction and outcomes for the organization and as a tool for decision-making, planning, client recruitment, and client retention.
Register NowJune 11th
Alignment of team members is absolutely essential to creating a High-Performance Organization. Use simple "data driven" recruiting and hiring processes that enable you to reduce the guesswork in recruiting candidates that are in alignment with your core values. Integrate your vision into meetings, performance reviews, and other processes to enhance and maintain alignment throughout the organization and learn ways to extend this alignment to clients as well. Read More/Less ⟶
- Implement a "data driven" recruiting and hiring process that maximizes employee alignment with your core values, vision, and "WHY"
- Enhance and maintain employee alignment throughout the organization
- Ensure current and future clients align with your core values, vision, and "WHY"
You will be able to use your WHY, Core Values and Vision to more confidently and effectively recruit, hire, review, and reward members of your team and more accurately determine which clients and customers are the best fit for your organization.
Register NowJune 25th
Workshops are offered in a “mastermind” group format and also in a One-on-One format tailored exclusively for a single organization. If this is of interest to you, please contact Daran to discuss the One-on-One option and how it can work best for your organization.
Send Daran an Email